The benefits of being part of Food For Thought
What’s in it for schools?
- Good value, high quality, enticing, tasty and healthy school meals for every pupil
- No restrictions on portion sizes; our take-what-you-need policy means all pupils can get enough to eat, every school day
- Any financial surplus we generate is paid back in projects that support schools and communities
- Access to our amazing chefs who can come and attend schools for cookery classes or special events
- Links with local urban farming projects so pupils can learn where their food really comes from
What’s in it for suppliers?
- A reliable revenue stream to support ongoing investment in organic produce
- Recognition of their high production standards
What’s in it for Food For Thought?
- The opportunity to make a difference in our communities
- A chance to grow, extending the Food For Thought offering to more schools and more pupils